Garden windows are three dimensional windows that project outward from the wall. Because they have glass on top and three sides, they bring more light into the living space. Many people use this space for window gardens.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package with LoweE and argon for optimal energy efficiency.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- The FlexScreen screens have a high performance spring frame that is captured in the screen track and can be easily removed from inside the home.
- 1 inch thick insulation board with an “R” value of 5 is installed under the seat board.
- The projection of the window from the exterior wall face is 17 inches.
LOW E GLASS Designed to efficiently and transparently reflect heat, this glass helps keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
ARGON GAS, 190% more dense than air, slows down the movement of the air within the airspace, reducing the transfer of heat to cold for improved energy efficiency.
Adjustable 3/8-inch – 1/2 inch thick glass shelves with polished edges and brackets.