Trimline awning windows project outward letting the fresh air in while keeping out the rain. Available in single units. Also can be stacked to fill veritical spaces or arranged horizonitally in rows.
- Windows are custom built for a perfect fit in each opening.
- Single Fold Away Handle engages locks on both side of awning.
- Double-Pane Insulating Glass with Comfort+ glazing system includes LowE coating and argon gas.
- SuperSpacer warm edge spacer system.
- Exteriors are aluminum clad and don't need painting.
- The wood interior may be stained or painted to match any decor.
- Fully assembled unit slides easily into the window "pocket" created when the old window sashes are removed. Trim, paint, wallpaper, plaster and exterior surfaces are usually not disturbed.
- Solid 6/4 stain grade western pine (standard) kiln dried and treated with a wood preservative.
- Continuous weatherstripping keeps air and water outside.
- UltraView full screen with extruded aluminum frames for longer life.
Comfort Plus glass package uses two panes of double strength glass with Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Protection from UV rays that can fade carpet, walls and furniture. SuperSpacer is a warm edge spacer featuring Polymer EPDM (Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer) construction, dependably delivers high performance for insulating glass units, including excellent resistance to ozone, weathering, water and aging, while maintaining its flexibility through wide changes in temperature and barometric pressure.
The extruded aluminum frame is a spray applied PPG Polycron III finish meeting the physical test requirements of AAMA 2603. The roll formed sash cladding is a reverse roll-coat system using 70% Kynar resin, meeting the physical test requirements of AAMA 2605.